Practice and learn active movements, delicious cooking with balanced nutrition for overall wellness to boost your vitality and enthusiasm!
5 Group Sessions – 90 Minutes Each
3 Saturday Sessions on Zoom
- Active Movements (the 4S’s)
- Presentations on Wellness Topics
- Dates: March 11th, 18th, & 25th
- Times: 10;30am – 12:00pm EST
2 Sunday Sessions
- March 19th: Interactive Personal Training on Zoom
- March 26th: Practical Cooking In-Person or Zoom
- Food Tastings for In-Person
- Times: 10:30am – 12:00pm EST
Wellness presentations on how to achieve/maintain a healthy, and optimally functioning body.
Yoga, breathing and mindfulness meditation sessions.
Exercises to improve muslce toning, strength and endurance.
1 Interactive session with certified personal trainer.
Saturday Sessions will be recorded in case one is missed.
RSVP BY MARCH 7TH
AND there are 1:1 sessions available to get a customized routine at an additional cost!
Learning and sharing in a group is fun and is great for our well-being. Researchers at the University of New England have found that working out in a group lowers stress by 26% and significantly improves quality of life.