Sunday Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama & Exercise Sessions
Experience a difference in your physical and mental well-being.
- Practice & learn the 4 S’s: Stretching, stability, strengthening, and stamina
- Breathing Exercises
- Yoga Sessions
- Increase balance, strength, flexibility, range of motion, and decrease stress
- Dates: January 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th, 2024
- Time: 10:30-11:45AM EST via Zoom
- RSVP by January 1st, 2024 online
- Recordings of each session will be sent to all participants.
- If you’re unable to sit on the floor, we offer modificiations/chair yoga poses.
- Bina Patel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rupa Shah: email@example.com
Rupa Shah - Yoga Instructor
Rupa Shah is a Certified Yoga Instructor and Health & Wellness Coach.
She is very passionate about helping others find happiness through healthy living.
As Wellness Coach, Rupa works with her clients to identify roadblocks such as family issues, unexpected life changes, stress. She empowers them to find sustainable solutions to overcome these obstacles and establish a new normal.
In addition to wellness coaching, Rupa runs Yoga Classes for various groups within her community, including seniors and children. Her classes nurture mind, body, and soul by combining creative sequencing, playfulness and inspiration. She loves sharing her passion for the practice with her students and always hopes that they step off their mats feeling refreshed, nourished, and balanced.
Bina Patel - Health & Wellness Master Coach
Bina Patel, the founder of Sohum Wellness LLC, is a Certified Health & Wellness Master Coach. She is committed to helping her clients of a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, find true lasting happiness, health, and wellness.
Bina motivates her clients to realize their potential, achieve vibrant health, and take an integrative approach to wellness. She inspires and ignites her clients by helping them identify their barriers, family issues, career challenges, stress, and exhaustion.