Experience a difference in your physical and mental well-being.
- Practice & learn the 4 S’s: Stretching, stability, strengthening, and stamina
- Breathing Exercises
- Yoga Sessions
- Increase balance, strength, flexibility, range of motion, and decrease stress
- Dates: August 21st, 28th
- September 11th & 18th, 2022
- Time: 10-11am EST via Zoom
- RSVP: By August 14th online
Rupa Shah - Yoga Instructor
Rupa Shah is a Certified Yoga Instructor and Health & Wellness Coach.
She is very passionate about helping others find happiness through healthy living.
As Wellness Coach, Rupa works with her clients to identify roadblocks such as family issues, unexpected life changes, stress. She empowers them to find sustainable solutions to overcome these obstacles and establish a new normal.
In addition to wellness coaching, Rupa runs Yoga Classes for various groups within her community, including seniors and children. Her classes nurture mind, body, and soul by combining creative sequencing, playfulness and inspiration. She loves sharing her passion for the practice with her students and always hopes that they step off their mats feeling refreshed, nourished, and balanced.